To setup a new VPN tunnel on your device with Android system you need to do the next steps:
- Tap Settings icon
- Select Wireless & Networks and tap on VPN
- Tap Add VPN Network
- Input connection name, select the type of your VPN connection - PPTP VPN, input VPN server address from your account data.
Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
- Input your Username and password that you received from VPN account service in e-mail.
Save it and tap Connect
When you need to connect to VPN server please do the next steps:
- Select Settings.
- Tap Wireless & Networks.
- Tap VPN.
- The VPN connections you have added are present in the list.
- Tap the VPN you wish to connect to.
When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device. If you are disconnected, you will receive a notification and an option to go back to the VPN settings section.
To Disconnect from the VPN:
Open the notifications panel at the top of the screen on your phone and tap on the VPN notification, then select disconnect.
How to Setup VPN in Android